Midwest LRIG 2023 Spring Conference
Stowers Institute for Medical Research
Kansas City, MO
Showcase your research by participating in this leading scientific program geared especially towards life scientists and engineers whose interests include:
Laboratory automation and high-throughput technologies
Automated microscopy and imaging
Robotic Specimen Prep
Molecular diagnostics and biomarkers
Automated PCR/Sequencing prep
Drug target biology
Drug discovery and development
Assay development and screening
Abstract submissions from academia, government and industry are welcome.
• Podium presentations are 25-30 minutes in length including questions and answers.
• The title and body of the abstract shall be 1 page maximum. Images, tables and graphs are permitted.
• At the close of the submission period, all abstracts will be reviewed by the MWLRIG Program Committee to determine which abstracts are accepted into the program.
Speakers are asked to focus on the advancement of science to benefit humanity and to minimize the use of brand names and specific product endorsement whenever possible. Technical talks by engineers and scientists from instrument manufacturers are encouraged however must be centered on the advancement of science associated with the product rather than the product itself.
Midwest LRIG values the diversity of its membership and the contributions each member makes to the education of its members. Midwest LRIG will not tolerate comments of a sexual nature nor negative remarks about ethnicity, alternative lifestyles, or physically or mentally challenged individuals. Profanity is prohibited. Speakers must refrain from overt statements or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any individual or group.
Authors whose abstracts are accepted are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.
•A member of the MWLRIG Program Committee will contact all of those selected with information regarding scheduling and speaker agreements.
• It is expected all speakers will adhere to policies and deadlines established to ensure accurate and timely information to MWLRIG conference attendees.
• Primary presenters are responsible for communicating with co-authors regarding acceptance or rejection, deadlines and all other submission details.
• MWLRIG may record presentations and make those recordings available to members and participants. Speakers who prefer not be recorded can do so upon request.
Abstracts may be submitted prior to March 25th, 2023 via email to Midwest LRIG Program Director Dan Bradford [wdb(at)stowers.org]