Midwest LRIG 2022 Spring Conference
St. Louis, MO
Showcase your research by participating in this leading scientific program geared especially towards life scientists and engineers whose interests include: drug discovery and development, assay development and screening, laboratory automation and high-throughput technologies, advanced microscopy and imaging, micro-nano technologies, molecular diagnostics and biomarkers, scientific informatics, bio-analytical techniques, and drug target biology.
Abstract submissions from academia, government and industry are welcome.
• Podium presentations are 25-30 minutes in length including questions and answers.
• The title and body of the abstract shall be 1 page maximum. Images, tables and graphs are permitted.
• At the close of the applicable submission period, all abstracts will be reviewed by the MWLRIG 2020 Program Committee to determine which abstracts are accepted into the program.
Speakers are to refrain from the use of brand names and specific product endorsement whenever possible. Talks by technical scientists from instrument manufacturers are acceptable however must be centered on the advancement of science associated with the product rather than the product itself. No infomercials. Negative remarks about a particular company or brand are prohibited.
Midwest LRIG values the diversity of its membership and the contributions each member makes to the education of its members. Midwest LRIG will not tolerate comments of a sexual nature nor negative remarks about ethnicity, alternative lifestyles, or physically or mentally challenged individuals. Profanity is prohibited. Speakers must refrain from overt statements or pointed humor that disparages the rightful dignity and social equity of any individual or group.
Authors whose abstracts are accepted are responsible for their own travel and lodging expenses.
•A member of the MWLRIG Program Committee will contact all of those selected with information regarding scheduling and speaker agreements.
• It is expected all speakers will adhere to policies and deadlines established to ensure accurate and timely information to MWLRIG conference attendees.
• Primary presenters are responsible for communicating with co-authors regarding acceptance or rejection, deadlines and all other submission details.
• MWLRIG may record presentations and make those recordings available to members and participants. Speakers who prefer not be recorded can do so upon request.
Abstracts may be submitted prior to March 25th, 2022 via email to Midwest LRIG Program Director Dan Bradford [wdb(at)stowers.org]